Produk Pernah Dilihat
Rock Dynamics Helmet
ENFUSION II ( variant model for industrial/ropes acces/work at height, rescue)
Model No.: AU-S02 S
Vents: 10 vents
Weight: 358 g
Material: ABS/PP shell+PU padding+ Webbing suspension system, adjustment,nylon chin strap and ITW buckle,silver mesh ventilation system, two slots for mounting hearing protection.
The advantages of this helmet:
1. It’s super lightest, and well-ventilated.
2. Three-dimensional duct design: This design is very aerodynamic drag coefficient is small, in the process of riding, people wear more cool.
3. Removable brim: Block the sun and block the rain when riding.
4. In-mould technology: seamless, when the helmet by the impact, the entire helmet uniform force.
5. The high quality PC shell.
6. The black EPS material is imported from American.
7. The kids accessories: adjustable chin strap with quick-release buckle; rear lock adjustment; cool comfortable pads.
8. Certification: CE-CPSC-ASTM-AS/NZS-TUV-EN1078 certified for impact protection.
New helmet AU-S02 high quality Safety Helmet With CE, CPSC approved.
1. Thicken PC shell, protection would be sharply increased.
2. High density gray EPS material, light weight, Shock resistance, provide reliable protection.
3. With adjustment headlock buckle, PA webbing, washable pads.
4. Lining Pad equipped with hot-pressing technology.
Components of a Helmet
Most helmet liners are made of expanded polystyrene foam. On impact, the liner dissipates the force of the impact to protect your head. Make sure the liner fits your head comfortably and that it’s not damaged or dented.
Most cycling helmets are covered with a plastic shell to hold the helmet together in a crash, provide puncture-resistance and allow the helmet to slide on impact (to protect your head and neck). Make sure the shell is intact and in good shape.
Helmet vents enhance wind-flow over your head, keeping you cooler and more comfortable as you ride. In general, the more vents you have, the cooler you’ll be.
Find a helmet strap system that’s comfortable and easy to get in and out of. Also make sure that it matches your riding style — beefy for rough terrain and mountain trails, lighter and cooler for road racing. Try a couple of different systems before you decide on one.
This helmets come with a strap design that accommodates ponytails
Tidak ada produk berkaitan.
Head Lamp HL-848
Jaket Rock Dynamics
Wigote Everest Black
DEUTER FUTURA 28
Dhaulagiri Head Lamp HL-858
AVAO® BOD EUROPEAN VERSION
PETZL – I’D S
PETZL – GO NO. 7 SCREWLINK